Good Morning! So yesterday I shared the Get Well card with you and today is the turn of the Sympathy card we made. The ladies could choose to change the sentiments to make them for any occasion they wanted. This card was made using the Hopeful Thoughts stamp set which Lynne asked me to use as she keeps wondering whether to purchase it!!!!!
The stamp set has a tree image, a floral branch (used above) and 3 sentiment stamps, one of which can be split into 2 which I did on this card!
The colour combo is Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. The flowers were made with the Itty Bitty punch and some pearls.
Inside the card I used the sentiment "Please know that I care" which is on the same block as the Thinking of You wording. I simply coloured the bottom part of the sentiment in with a Crumb Cake marker pen. The floral branch came in handy again to decorate the corners of the inside of the card.
Back tomorrow with the remaining card from our trio!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Hopeful Thoughts
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon
5. Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Scallop Edge punch, Wide OVal punch, Decorative Label punch, Perfect Polka embossing folder
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink and marker