Wednesday 27 August 2014

Big Shot Savings - in August only!

Good Morning! I was so busy yesterday doing a Fundraiser for my sons Ross's Kenya fund that I didn't get chance to update my blog! Naughty! If you are a "liker" of my Facebook page you may have seen the info I posted yesterday about the amazing Big Shot offers for August!!!!!
Buy a Big Shot and choose an exclusive bundle of stamps and dies completely FREE!!! Yes totally FREE. This could save you up to £52.90 (if you went for the stars set) in effect making your Big Shot  £35.05 in price!!!! Never been seen before at that price!!!
Below is a list of the Bundles that you could get your hands on! To see the poster in more detail please CLICK HERE
Already have a Big Shot? Feel a bit left out? 
Well do not fear as we have a bargain for you too! The bundles are available for purchase too with 15% off! These bundles DO NOT appear in the catalogue, so it will be just for the month of August!
This one is my favourite and features a stamp set that will be available from 28th August from our lovely Autumn/Winter brochure.


Ooooo decisions decisions, which to choose!

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me or click on the SHOP NOW to pop over to my shop and take a look at the offer! 
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment