Tuesday 11 November 2014

CASED from Convention

Hello there! So last months Stamp a Stack was very much a case of CASE-ing! CASE-ing means that you use other peoples designs for inspiration. Some people say it means Copy and Share Everything but I have also heard it called Copy and Selectively Edit! This card was CASED from our Annual Convention in Brussels and I just changed one thing about it, the card base.
 I chose to use the Naturals White card as I like the thickness of it for card blanks plus the recycled look of it too. The stamp set used on this project is called Kinda Eclectic. It’s what I would call a bit of an arty farty type set and I really enjoyed making this card as well as the projects at Convention. Any stamp set that has a dotty background stamp is a hit with me!
 The colours on this card are all from the new In Colours with the exception of the piece of Crumb Cake. I love the autumnal look of them together with just a small burst of Blackberry Bliss.
Hope you enjoy my little autumnal make today! 
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment