Thursday 7 May 2015

Plain Shirt Card

Hello there! Today I am sharing a card from my Stamp a Stack a couple of weeks ago, think I still have 2 more to share too! This card is a plainer version of one I did HERE which was totally inspired by my lovely downline and talented friend Sarah-Jane, you can find her original HERE Thanks SJ! 

I had to make the card a plain version as I didnt have enough of the paper to go around at the Stamp a Stack.
I think its a really effective male card and great for all ages
I forgot to tell you about the Weekly Deals yesterday, here they are below. I am placing an order at the weekend if you would like to add to it and collect from me.
I hope you like this make and I have started a new Online Code for this month that is now available for using on my store with a £20+ spend
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








No comments:

Post a Comment