Wednesday 11 November 2015

50th Birthday Gift

Hi there, following on from yesterdays post I have the pressie that accompanied the card for Kevin. I gifted Kevin a set of Project Life items to create an album of his surprise party. His wife Alison is crafty and their 2 young children will love to help I am sure, so I hope it is useful
I love wrapping presents in brown packaging and then adding a splash of colour with ribbon and tags.
I used the Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain ribbon which I love and it’s perfect for gifts and then I made a simple tag from scraps. Not sure if you can see properly but the strip behind the 50 is actually the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
 Back tomorrow with a lovely little baby girl card.


Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment