Friday 29 April 2016

Tea Pots for Coffee and Card

Hi there. Have you noticed my blog has been spruced up a tiny bit? It was long overdue to have a few changes and I have now incorporated The Paper Haven in the header.

Today I am sharing the card we made this week at our Coffee and Card event. We will also make a slightly easier version of this tonight at my Stamp a Stack event. 
I just loved the tea cups and kettles dies as soon as I saw them but I wasn't so keen on the colours of the papers that they were paired with so I decided to put them together with the Love Blossoms DSP stack which I think gives a lovely English Country Garden look to the card. 
I happened to get some gorgeous roses this week from the supermarket to decorate my studio and they were perfect to act as a prop for my photos.
The teapot and the inside of the card was decorated with the lovely lacy border stamp from the Grateful Bunch stamp set, it's such a lovely stamp. 
I hope you enjoyed this make, it's one of my most favourite ones of this year!

I will be closing my Online Code Club on Saturday morning so if you plan on ordering this month then please do it before 10am on Saturday to ensure you get a gift sent in the post in May!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment